WOW 01: Barefoot in New Zealand

I have not been to New Zealand.  It has been on my travel list for quite some time now but the dream has not come to pass. When I think of New Zealand, I think of beautiful views, sheep sheering activities, and a lot of cows and nature. It sounds like an ideal place to have a vacation.  Beautiful and relaxing.
 
Last week I learned something that made New Zealand a tad more interesting for me. A lot of locals (kiwi) leave the house on barefoot. It does not matter whether it's a trip to the mall or you're heading to school, it's okay to go shoe-less.
all photos from Pinterest
Now isn't that another reason to visit New Zealand? I want to see how they do it, why they do it and, if I am brave enough, dare myself to try it. There's seems to be so much to learn about their culture.
 
Cheers to New Zealand!  You are definitely climbing the charts on my travel list.

#WOW Series: What in the World!

Post a Comment

  © Theme Designed by Fancy Girl Designs 2011 for Breakfast with Tiffany

Back to TOP