Bento Birthday Parties

Both my children celebrate their birthdays during the first quarter of the year. We usually do a joint birthday celebration for them and invite all of their close friends and family members.  This year, I decided to make their parties separate but to keep them very small. For Dawn, she was turning 5 so I asked her to only invite 5 of her friends to our house.  For Troy, on the other hand, I asked him to invite 8 friends, also following his birthday age.  We decided to keep his party in school separate since he also wanted to celebrate with all his classmates.

Dawn wanted a My Little Pony themed party while Troy wanted a Star Wars themed party. With that, I ordered fondant cakes from Jennie of Love Desserts for the two separate occasions. I also decorated our place with pastel balloons for Dawn's party and long 'light saber' blue and white balloons for Troy's party. 
Now here's the fun part. I ordered themed Bento boxes for the kids and they all loved it! We served this in Troy's school party too. It's the easiest way to instantly up your game for themed parties. My kids were ecstatic when they saw their meals. I did not tell them until the day of the party so that it will also be a surprise for them.
I love Bento Mommas! It looks good and tastes great! We had cheese sandwiches and nuggets for Dawn's party and Spaghetti and nuggets for Troy's. I also appreciate the fact that they were very accommodating with our special requests. They created a special box of Pomodoro spaghetti with cheese sandwich for our vegetarian guest.

Check out Bento Mommas' other creations through their Instagram page @bentomommas . You may also inquire by writing to them at bentomommas@gmail.com

 

Bentomommas  – (March 22, 2016 at 10:37 AM)  

Thanks again Tiff for trusting us with both of your parties. We're so happy to know that Dawn and Troy enjoyed their boxes. It was a joy working with you. Till the next party! ;)

densandfan  – (March 22, 2016 at 11:45 AM)  

Likewise, Monet. I actually had high expectations and you definitely did not disappoint :)

mackyton  – (April 19, 2016 at 5:16 PM)  

Sounds great! I want to organize a party on my birthday. Just like my cousin, would host this party at one of iconic venues in NYC. Looking for a great venue for the birthday party where I could unleash my creativity.

Post a Comment

  © Theme Designed by Fancy Girl Designs 2011 for Breakfast with Tiffany

Back to TOP