Two Upcoming Shows: Barbie LIVE! and Mickey's Magic Show

As a child, my parents would always bring me to see Disney on Ice in Araneta Coliseum. I have wonderful memories of rainbow-colored ice scones while watching my favorite Disney characters up close and personal.  It was sort of a family tradition that i look forward to every December.

As a mom of two young kids, i wanted them to enjoy the same shows that i enjoyed as a child.  We've brought the kids to see Disney LIVE and Disney on Ice the past years. They never disappoint! Last weekend, two posters caught my eye as I was shopping around the Mommy Mundo Clearance Sale in Fun Ranch. Disney LIVE is back...but this time, it's a magic show! How cool is that?
And for all kikay little girls who love Barbie as much as Dawn and i do, here's a wonderful new show for you! Dawn loooves Barbie and sings along to most of the songs from the Barbie cartoons. I've seen video samples of the musical and they're going to sing those songs during the concert! 
Now, here's the good news, if you book today until August 30, 2013, you will get 30% discount from the listed ticket price! That's a whole lot of savings! I've already purchased 8 tickets for the whole family - yes, the grandparents, aunts, and kids are all going. I won't tell you which show we're going to watch just yet...just wait for the blog review about the show afterwards.

Call 470 6956 or 984 1208 for the discounted tickets and look for Francis. Hurry! You have 8 days to avail of the 30% price reduction.




cheekeegirl  – (August 22, 2013 at 5:45 PM)  

Shucks naman! Bakit walang Davao? My kids love Micky Mouse...

densandfan  – (August 23, 2013 at 4:45 PM)  

Maybe you can plan a family vacation in Cebu during the show dates :)

Post a Comment

  © Theme Designed by Fancy Girl Designs 2011 for Breakfast with Tiffany

Back to TOP