Yay! We Have Our Own Domain!

Breakfast with Tiffany now has its own domain! It took me so long to do it because I thought it would mean a lot of technical challenges. I didn't expect it to be so quick and easy! It's now easier to remember the site:


After 100 posts, this is my fun reward. If you'd like to create your own domain, I can help too! Just drop me a note below.

Happy Tuesday, everyone!

Connie's Notebook  – (March 7, 2013 at 12:43 PM)  

Congratulations on your new domain! It's great to have one of your own. I had my first domain registered 4 years ago. =) Happy blogging!

Anonymous –   – (October 10, 2014 at 1:40 PM)  

Hi! I've been blogging since 2006! I want to know how to get my own domain, too!

densandfan  – (October 21, 2014 at 10:15 AM)  

Hello! You can check out Worldpress or www.dot.ph/ if you are from the Philippines too :)

Post a Comment

  © Theme Designed by Fancy Girl Designs 2011 for Breakfast with Tiffany

Back to TOP