What Is Your Faith Story?

A couple of weeks ago, i received a text from our Pastor's wife with the following verse:

Exodus 13:8
"On that day tell your son, ‘I do this because of what the Lord did for me when I came out of Egypt."

I opened my Bible to get a better background of that verse. It was Moses speaking to the Israelites and reminding them to tell of God's faithfulness to their children - specifically during the time God lead them out of Egypt and into the promise land.  The Israelites witnessed countless miracles during the exodus, the most famous of which was crossing the Red Sea.   

What about you? What is your faith story?

I will never forget how God has healed me emotionally after we lost Tyler...how He blessed us with two beautiful children after being told that i may never conceive again...how He has always given me peace that transcends all understanding throughout these tough times.

I will never forget. And i will share these stories with my children and let them know that they are a product of God's goodness and grace. I don't deserve it but God loves me beyond my wildest comprehension. How awesome is He?

Think of all the times God has amazingly touched your lives.  Share your faith stories with your chidren. Strengthen their faith and remind them how much God loves them too! Make that your legacy.

Deuteronomy 7:9
"Know therefore that the Lord your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commandments."

Post a Comment

  © Theme Designed by Fancy Girl Designs 2011 for Breakfast with Tiffany

Back to TOP