Mustela Products I Love! (Prelude to a Contest)

As promised in my previous blog post about Mustela, I would like to share with you the different products that I am currently using on my kids and how I use them.

Dermo-Cleansing
 
This is a soap-free cleansing gel. that gently cleanses hair and body without stinging the eyes. Dawn has been using this since she 'graduated' from the Stelatopia line over a year ago.  Excellent cleanser for the kids that leaves them smelling like a baby!


Hydra Bebe Body Lotion
 
I loooove the Hydra Bebe Body Lotion! Our familiy is addicted! Even my husband uses this once in a while. He just feels guilty when he does because he knows i got those for the kids.
Stelatopia - Cleansing Cream
 
The Stelatopia line is perfect for those with dry skin with an atopic tendency. I started using this cleanser when Dawn developed rashes when she was just 4 months old (read about that here).  Now that Dawn's skin has completely healed, i have switched her to the regular Mustela cleaser and it has been working just fine.

Once in a while i will still switch her back to the Stelatopia cleanser whenever i feel her skin is starting to get a little bit drier or when we travel to cooler places.

Stelatopia - Emollient Cream
 
Together with the Stelatopia Cleansing Cream, we have used the Emollient Cream on Dawn. We have now moved her to the Hydra Bebe Body Lotion since her rashes never came back anymore.

On the other hand, i noticed recently that Troy has patches of really dry skin on his knees and feet. So i started using the remaining Stelatopia cream on him and have already seen drastic improvement in just a few days.
Stelatria - Purifying Recovery Cream
 
Every mom should have this!  No kidding - it is a natural first-aid cream for the kids. It repairs and soothes the skin. I use it when the kids get insect bites and i noticed that it helps make the swelling go down. I practically use it on every area that looks red.  It's my first go-to instead of reaching for the ointment or cream that possibly has steriods.
Soothing Comfort balm (moisturizing chest rub)
 
This balm contains shea butter, honey, linden, and chamomile extracts that comforts and soothes the child to give him a good night's rest. I rub it on my kids' chest and back when they have cough and colds - before going to sleep.

I have another funny discovery.  One night, Dawn woke up with a really bad tummy ache ('kabag') and wouldn't stop crying. I knew that my mom used to put White Flower on our tummies when we were younger. Other parents use Mansanilya. I didn't have any of those on hand that night. So i got the Soothing Comfort balm which was really meant as a chest rub, and decided to try it on my daughter's tummy.  She stopped crying as soon as i started massaging the balm on her tummy! I was amazed. It happened again a few weeks later and the balm worked like magic.

Afterwards, i decided to see if there was really any truth to this discovery or if Dawn just enjoyed the tummy massage. As soon as i looked up the word 'Mansanilya' online, it is the Filipino word for Chamomile - which is one of the ingredients of the Soothing Comfort balm. It really removes gas on tummies!  Hurray! Isn't that amazing? By having the Soothing Comfort balm on hand, you not only have something to soothe their cough and colds, but also something to aid their tummy aches too!
Mineral Cream very high sun protection SPF +
 
Perfect for the whole family's sun protection! This product is specifically designed to also cater to allergy-prone skin.

Now for the super good news! Mustela has partnered with New Beginnings to grant BwT readers their own Mustela dream stash! Watch out for the next post on how to win.

Abangan


NOTE: The contest is now open - click http://densandfan.blogspot.in/2012/10/contest-win-mustela-products.html

*pictures taken from diapers.com, mustela.com

Meekee  – (October 11, 2012 at 8:13 AM)  

aantayin ko to.. heheh I love mustela very much... :)

Anonymous –   – (October 11, 2012 at 8:53 AM)  

loving Mustela!!!!

densandfan  – (October 11, 2012 at 12:42 PM)  

The contest is now ongoing! :) You have 14 days to join!

Karen  – (October 11, 2012 at 9:29 PM)  

i love mustela too! my baby and i use this product!

densandfan  – (October 12, 2012 at 8:40 AM)  

That's great, Ayen. Mustela is a wonderful brand. Don't forget to join the ongoing contest and get a chance to with P2,500 worth of Mustela items.

Anonymous –   – (October 13, 2012 at 1:53 AM)  

i've been using mustela almost 5 yrs for my first daughter and now i will use it again to my up coming baby on december... i really love mustela!

Post a Comment

  © Theme Designed by Fancy Girl Designs 2011 for Breakfast with Tiffany

Back to TOP