My Little Junior MasterChef

Troy has developed a love for cooking ever since his misono-table experience at Kimpura last year.  My sister bought him a cooking set (against the will of his grandfather) and he likes to play chef and loves the idea of taking orders and serving food.

Recently, one of our favorite bonding activities at home is cooking. Last Monday, Troy and I prepared our first 'baby' pizza and i think it turned out pretty good.



Ingredients for 4 yummy mini pizzas

Tomato Paste
Mozzarella Cheese
Hotdogs
Whole-wheat tortilla wrappers



Here are the brands that we used

Step 1: Spread the tomato paste on the tortilla wrapper


Step 2: Place the sliced hotdogs over the tomato sauce

Step 3: Sprinkle grated mozzarella cheese on top

Step 4: Now your pizzas are ready for baking. Pre-heat your oven to 50 degrees Fahrenheit  and bake for 10 minutes.


And we're done!


All that cooking made me thirsty!


We had another cooking stint a few weeks ago but i wasn't able to take pictures of the finish product.  It was getting late and people were getting hungry.

Here are pictures of us cooking our version of fish fingers :)

What do i put in my egg mixture, mommy?


Now let's dip the sliced fish into the egg mixture

Slimyy!
Happy Cooking, Everyone!


The Phenomenal Mama  – (October 3, 2011 at 11:05 AM)  

Thanks for dropping by my blog.:)

I also use tortillas to bake kiddie pizzas. My kids love the crunch.:) Great minds think alike... hehehe!:)

densandfan  – (October 6, 2011 at 11:56 PM)  

Yes! :) Let us know how your framing project goes. I'm sure it will look so beautiful :)

Post a Comment

  © Theme Designed by Fancy Girl Designs 2011 for Breakfast with Tiffany

Back to TOP